Office 365 combines the familiar Microsoft Office desktop suite with cloud-based versions of Microsoft's communications and collaboration services—including Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft SharePoint Online, and Microsoft Office Web Apps.
Browser Requirements for Office 365
There are many points of contact with Office 365, and depending on which computer you are using to access the cloud services, you will want to make sure that your web browser is supported.
Office 365 Supported Browsers
• Internet Explorer 10 (Windows 7 & 8)
• Internet Explorer 9 (Windows 7, Vista SP2)
• Internet Explorer 8 (Windows 7, Vista SP2, XP SP3 32 bit, XP SP 2 64 bit)
• Firefox – Latest version
• Chrome – Latest version
• Safari – Latest version
Office 365 MAILBOX Storage Capacity
Every USM email users will be provisioned 50 Gigabyte of mailbox storage capacity compared to 1.3 Gigabyte previously.
Office 365 ADDITIONAL FEATURES
Use Word, Excel, and other Office programs
• At the top of the page in Office 365, click Sites or OneDrive. Both SharePoint team sites and OneDrive for Business let you access and share documents, including documents from Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Access.
• Anyone can use Office Online, which include Word Online, Excel Online, PowerPoint Online, and OneNote Online. To make a new document, click OneDrive at the top of the page, and then click New document.