Welcoming to office 365
Student Webmail service transition to Office 365 for education has begun on 1st April 2013. There may have been few changes on the overall of account.
KEY POINT YOU NEED TO KNOW :
- Your current email will remain intact. The new web address (URL) used to access Outlook Web App has changed to:
- The new web address (URL) used to access Outlook Web App has changed to:
- Microsoft has advised that there will be no outage during the upgrade. You may have to restart Outlook Web App once your account is upgraded.
- Some mobile devices (that are not configured with Active Sync) may need to be reconfigured.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Immediately change the login URL for email to: http://mail.student.usm.my, as this new address can be used straight away
Two Accounts after Office 365 Upgrade OFFICE 365 ACCOUNT
- Account to be used as official university-related email and collaboration, with upgraded mailbox from 5GB to 50GB per user.
- To reset password, visit https://self.usm.my
PERSONAL MICROSOFT ACCOUNT